ROSA CRUISE HALONG BAY
Rosa Cruise was first launched in Jan 2016 by Mr. Vu Ngoc Anh (David Vũ) – the founder who has more than 10 years of experience in tourism industry as tour guide, tour operator as well as the manager of famous overnight cruises in Halong Bay.
The Rosa Cruise proudly offers the new premier cruise experiences in Halong Bay which combines the most modern and greatest comfort. Wishing to provide customers the best culinary and premium cruise experiences.
We are proud to bring visitors the most exciting experiences in Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay with many unique destination attractions such as: Pearl Farm Village, Amazing Cave, Dark Cave , Bright Cave and serving BBQ dinner…
Rosa Cruise is one of pioneer Halong Bay cruises in applying new shipbuilding technology with drainage tank ensures absolute safety for travelers during the journey. All cabin crews are ready 24/24 to operate the emergency rescue.
Exterior: Traditional Vietnamese wooden Junk
Capacity: 21 passengers per cruise
Rosa Cruise is guaranteed the best safety level based on the high requirement from Local Authority on overnight on board. Our fleet’s vessel updated the new and safety equipment to an overnight cruise in all sea and even in bad weather conditions. All our private cabins are equipped with alarm devices linked to a central control.
Rosa Cruise is also fully equipped with fire extinguishers, hydrants and hoses, life jackets and clear emergency instructions.
Operating Location: Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay, Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam
Enjoy your life on Rosa Cruise where you can taught the Romance, Roses and Love!
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG – ON ROSA HALONG CRUISE (L/ D)
- 07.30 – 08.30: Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
- 08.30: Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 hours.
- 10.00: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
- 12.00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor, 12.15 Welcome to Rosa Cruise and Enjoy Welcome drink. Get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
- 12.30: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 14.30: Take rowing boat through the village or kayaking to visiting around the floating fishing village.
- 16.00: Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village, and Swimming in the bay.
- 17.30: Come back to our Rosa Cruise and relax.
- 18.00: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Halong Rosa Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
- 19.30: Time for dinner enjoying special food on the cruise.
- 21.00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Rosa Cruise.
DAY 2: ROSA HALONG CRUISE – HANOI (B/L)
- 06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
- 07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
- 08.00: Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
- 10.00: Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
- 11.00: Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
- 12.00: Rosa Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
- 12.30: Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- 14.30: Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
- 16.00 – 16.30: Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
|ROSA CRUISE – HALONG BAY 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT|
|Cabin Type||Price (USD/person)||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe room – Sea view on the 1st floor||110.00||40|
|Premium room – Ocean view on 2nd floor||120.00||50|
. Children less than 4 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s
. Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s
. Children from 8 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
. Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC